Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November 3, 2014

DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS,

Wow. This week was soooo fun. I cannot believe a year ago I was in Whitefield ward having a great halloween party. Wow so many memories! It's crazy how time flies. We had our interviews with the mission president this week and I just think President Ulrich is wonderful! I am so grateful that he is my mission president. I have learned a lot from him and his wife. 

This week we had tea at the Caffrey's and I mentioned how I played violin and so they pulled out this violin from their closet and let me borrow it! Wow. It has been so great. But, I don't think it's been tuned for a while because... the string broke when we tuned it. haha. But it's okay! They'll get new strings and it'll come back better then before.. :P
Don't you think this pumpkin looks like me? I sure do. IT's great to have! I didn't carve it but Elder Faupula did and it was great to have. We had a fun halloween party with trunk or treat, music, jacket-potatos and loads of family fun! We just had a blast and it was great to feel the wonderful Spirit that comes when members come together. We also had a few nonmembers which was wonderful to welcome to our fun get-to-gether! 

This is Aaron. He is such an amazing kid! He's so funny. His family is wonderful as well!

BEFORE THE HOLE:

AFTER THE HOLE. 

The whole hole digging squadrent. We rock and we totally destroyed this thing at our digging party! haha. It was funnnn! 

Other than that things are going well! I love life and I love my mission. What more could I ask for? I am safe and sound. I am so blessed to be here in this beautiful country serving among these wonderful people.


Love,
Elder Humpherys 

No comments:

Post a Comment