Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hiya! From Elder Humpherys....MY WHOLE HOUSE IS GREAT. November 17, 2014

Well, This week.. has gone by so fast! We had a lot of great experiences.

A few weeks ago we knocked on this man's door and he was really nice! But he wasn't too interested as when we left he told us he felt like he was cheating on his God even talking with us at his door.. haha. So we left him with a Book of Mormon and invited him to just read it.. Well we checked up with him this week and he had actually read a lot of the Book of Mormon and had loads of questions. So he asked us if we had any time and invited us into his home. He told us the only reason he spoke with us at the door and that he was inviting us in was because moments before we knocked on his door he was praying for help because his faith was being shaken! Wow. So we are going back next Saturday to see him! Hopefully things go well. If anything I hope build his faith in Jesus Christ and help him and his wife know that God loves them! 

I had an exchange with Elder Klaver where we picked up our brand new... car.. it's... greeatt... haha. I miss the meriva's though :( 

I am doing well. I love England. I love life. I am just a happy person. I love being a missionary. I love other missionaries. I love the people in England. I love God. I love Jesus Christ. I love the Book of Mormon.. MY WHOLE HOUSE IS GREAT.  Haha. Life is good. 

I love you all! 

ELDER HUMPHERYS 


​I went on an exchange with Elder Klaver this week.. Do I look tired, or do I look tired? haha. 
This was the only picture I took this week! LOVE YOU ALL! 

Elder Humpherys

No comments:

Post a Comment