Monday, September 8, 2014

A weekly update- August 25, 2014

 

This is one of my best friends! His name is Kris and he has been such a great person and he so prepared for the gospel! We gave a blessing to his niece and it was such a great experience!! I love teaching him and his girlfriend Louise! 



HEEYYY! These are my Welsh Peeps! I love working with these people. We have fun. We talk about the gospel. And that kitten's name is YODA. Yes. Yoda. I love it. 



Don't ask why we are wearing helmets. This is me and Elder Hammond! We are IDABRO's. Hahah. We are having so much fun serving in Gaerwen together. We like going to our Ward Mission leaders house, we do! 

This is what we eat for tea. It is delicious indian curry!!! IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD! 


WELL I LOVE YOU ALL. Keep living the gospel and bet true to the faith. Love,
Elder HUMPHERYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment