Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Found myself in the city near Picadilly, don't really know how I got here..Sep 22

Oh this is gotta be the best life! I love being a missionary. It's so grand and I don't know what I would do without my service here in England. It's such a major part of my life. I wish I was better at e-mailing but I am not very good. When I sit down to write e-mails I never what to say! RUBBISH.

We went to Wythenshawe this week for the "all elder-training." I wasn't sure what to expect from this meeting.. I thought we might all be getting rebuked for something.. but actually it was all focused on the atonement of Jesus Christ. It was the 3rd most powerful meeting I have ever been to. I just loved it. I know that it was something we all needed. I know that the atonement is so important. We need to find ways to use it every day. 

I have been on a few adventures this week. Teaching Romanian gypsy's, Slovaks, and Hungarians with broken English. We did service for a member, taught people how to do their family history, took call ins from the district leaders, went to a stake ward mission leader training, I sang in sacrament meeting, gave a talk, played the organ, went to some amazing members  homes for tea appointments, made some new friends, was spit on, tried to get involved in a charity, sang at a reservoir, chucked a couch in a tip, just totally random things ... I mean heck.. The list goes on and on. 

Here are some pics for the week. I won't describe them all today.. sorry. :( But I LOVE YOU ALL! 

1) A reservoir. Dovestones. google it.
2)Me and E. Raz. If you go on my blog and check back to the MTC you'll find a pic of us when we were just baby missionaries
3) Me and Elder Kunzler at spppooorrts day for elders :) He's from Rexburg. 

Elder Humpherys

No comments:

Post a Comment