Monday, September 8, 2014

Woooooh. I love my life. Sept 1, 2014



This is my district and we took this photo in about 2 minutes! haha so it's not very organized. But I love them. Elder Humpherys, Hammond, White, Hulterstrom, Rolfson, and Weston. All of them. They are amazing!!  wooo!

This week was really good. Let's see... Oh I have a story for yall!

The highlight of my last week was when I knocked on 1 door and found 2 new investigators named Rachel and Dylan. They are wonderful. I said 2 words "We're missionaries.." And then Rachel cut me off and professed her new found faith in the born-again religion. We shared with her the joy she felt as she has come closer to Christ through her new found faith and hope. We then began to teach our purpose as missionaries and she let us into her home. We taught her and her partner, Dylan, about the message of the restoration and they found the Book of Mormon really exciting. They promised to read it and to pray to know if it is true! Can't wait to see them on Friday. When we left she said "I NEVER open my door because of the people 'round here. It's a dodgy place. I understand now why I opened the door for you." So grateful to have met wonderful people and they have been prepared so well to receive the message of the restoration!! WONDERFUL.


This is normal.






​This is what I see every week!!! BEAUTIFUL.

Well, I don't have much to say now. Except I want to share with you my feelings about being a missionary. I love every single second of my mission. It is sacred to me. It is special. It is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I know that I have been prepared for my whole life to serve this mission. I will be forever grateful for it.

Love,

Elder Humpherys

No comments:

Post a Comment