Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Oldham the Great. Sep 15

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been.. very interesting to say the least! haha. I have been really lucky to meet some amazing people! It's great to be back in Manchester and to serve around some really stalwart members here. I love my new companion he is so nice and is a hard worker! His name is Elder Rasmussen. He is wonderful. 

So basically, right after transfer meeting we're driving to the mission presidents house and what do you know..  A SQUIRREL just JUMPS out in front of the car and... the rest.. is history. So that was me and Elder Rasmussen's first five minutes together. I am guessing you can imagine how the rest of the week went. Haha. ;) 

But, I want you all to know that I had the best experience this far on my mission this Friday. I had the opportunity to baptize our friend Hanna! She is amazing! It was such a spiritual baptism and it was one that the Heavens definitely smiled down upon. 

I love my mission. I love it more than anything in the world. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just hope that I can serve and love as many people as possible. I love you all. 

Elder Humpherys

No comments:

Post a Comment