Thursday, February 27, 2014

X Marks the Spot!

Okay, so now we are in Middleton B and wow! This place is GREAT! It's been crazy switching flats and figuring out the ropes of being a district leader but I truly love every second of it. I am learning so much.
First off, I just want to say that my ward mission leader is so amazing! His whole family is so great. He truly helps us so much and he is one of the main reasons I love serving  in Middleton ward!  Ward Mission Leaders out there - I hope you know how much of an impact you can make in a missionaries life and in the work in your own area! 

I have moved into an area where we are teaching a lot of Hungarians! (approx 92). WOW! They are so nice! I love them so much. I just hope I can  help them. 

I'm sorry that this is such a small e-mail I just can't think today..

A big shout out to my friend BEN JOHNSON who got his mission call to serve in the EMM!!! AHHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED! Friends and family please help me get in touch with this lad as I want to hear from him! 

love you all! 

Elder Humpherys



  
Gotta love when you get a tear in your pants!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment