Thursday, February 27, 2014

Elder Humpherys is moving, but not too far!!!!

Okay!! I am super low on time this week! It has been crazy crazy!!
I am staying in middleton! I am district leader now! I am really excited to work with the missionaries and help them fulfill their potential so they can fulfill the purpose of our Saviour!! It's going to be amazing!
I have four sisters in my district and a senior couple! BEST DISTRICT EVA!!! 
I love my mission and I love the gospel!
Keep calm, and read the Book of Mormon.. and pray :)
Love
Elder Humpherys 
New Address:  Elder Humpherys would love a letter!!!!
Flat 2,
8 Kingscliffe Street,
Moston,
Manchester M9 4PG
England

Goodbye Elder Honour      Are they as innocent as they look?
Goodbye Elder Honour         Might as well while we are here.


 Tidying up
Fixing (?) the thermostat
 Found a piano tutorial to teach a child

No comments:

Post a Comment