Monday, March 16, 2015

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER March 16, 2015

 
We'll start of this week with a picture of me and Elder Cain! Wow, this missionary is amazing! He is serving in St. Helens right now and we have so much fun whenever we are together! We just laugh and laugh! 

This week went well. We are teaching some pretty amazing people right now! One of them happens to be a DJ.. ooo ;) 

​Things are going well. I am just as happy as ever before. I love love love life. 

I don't have too much to say really. All I know is that I feel like the happiest person on the planet to be called to serve as a missionary. Helping people day by day is the best thing that I could ever do. I am so grateful for my time to serve the people. 


​ This is a grand majority of the Elders from my group at Mission Leadership Council!! Pretty great! I can't believe how far we've all come. It's crazzzyy.. 

Living and loving life to the max! 
Elder Humpherys 

No comments:

Post a Comment