Monday, April 13, 2015

:) WARNING. Some content may be unsuitable for viewers- March 23, 2015

GRAPHIC!


So this week I got in a fight with a vicious cheetah! HA! Not really - I actually was at a service project sawing a branch of the tree.. the saw slipped.. cut my hand. It was bleeding everywhere! It was so funny to me! I am fine.. it is actually so intriguing to watch the healing process. Elder Cacciatore is such a great friend and he let me have one of his massive band aids and put some of this stuff on it that cleaned it. 

Let's see.. so about two weeks ago we stopped this man on the street and shared with him who we are and what we do as missionaries.. anyways - he told us he'd been to church three years ago but then had to stop going because he went to prison for about a year.. Well, God has found Him again! It's just amazing! 

Wow.. Each week moves faster and faster.. These next two weeks are just going to zoom past. 2 exchanges, a skills workshop, mission leadership council, general conference, district leader council meetings, transfer calls, zone meetings, my companions birthday then... transfers. I cannot believe it's going so quickly! I feel like I have so much more I need to learn. 


I went on an exchange with Elder Cain this week. We had so much fun.. except the silly car gives us problems and so we spend like 4 hours of it waiting for it to be fixed.. I want to go back to bus's... But he is so amazing! He has it all. He can teach, find, plan, and he understands the english people soo much. He is from Milton Keynes but has lived in New Zealand for a few years. We had loads of fun! 

Well... That's basically all I have to say today. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
 
Elder Humpherys 

No comments:

Post a Comment