Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm expecting? Haha say what? July 28, 2014

Okay in approximately 2 days I will be father to a new missionary! ;) I am training again... Surprised? Ya. Me too!

This week was crazy so I don't have much to say and I am really sorry about that but to all my lovely readers out there I want to say one thing. 

I am so grateful for my family. That they are all faithful members of the church. My parents, all my brothers and sisters, and their kids.. I have seen so many blessings come from living the gospel of Jesus Christ. Growing up in a Christ centered home gave me more opportunities then any amount of money could. I love my family and I just miss them a lot! 

I know that having faith in Jesus Christ and then repenting and being baptized in His name for the remission of sins and to receive the gift of the holy ghost is the true pathway to happiness! I will never stand down from that statement! I know it is true and I will dare anyone to put it to the test! 

I love my mission. I love Jesus Christ. I love just being alive! 

Elder Humpherys 

I see things like this on a regular basis. So beautiful!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment