Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gaerwen Area. (A.K.A. Heaven on Earth.) August 11, 2014

​First of all: I AM NO LONGER A TENNAGER! ahhhhh!!


Yup! You guessed it! 20 years old this week. I can't believe how fast time flies! I mean seriously. 2 years ago I was about to start university? What the crazy!? But now here I am. In the best place in the world. Where miracles happen every. single. day. I just absolutely love being here and serving these wonderful people!



These are some of my best friends. Otherwise known as the DREAM TEAM. Elder Hulterstrom, Elder Humpherys, Elder Hammond and Elder Rolfson! Wow! What a wonderful set of missionaries we have serving here in the Gaerwen Ward. I love these people! They are so great. We all work really hard and definitely have our "eye single to the glory of God."
We had some really great things this week. There was a baptism on my birthday (not of someone I taught unfortunately..) but we took Hanna to it and she loved it! She is amazing and I feel so lucky to teach her and all of our other investigators! Our other friend, Kris, read and prayed about the Book of Mormon and he found out it was true! I am soo happy for him! Wonderful things going on!


And here I am with all of my nieces and nephews silhouettes that they sent me for my birthday! I love them! :) THANKS! :)

And my last gem! Here is me and a few new friends. I feel like I am back at Pine Basin! Which is almost as great as being a missionary. :)


I love you all so much! Thanks for taking the time to read. Now that you've read this, I challenge you to invite one of your friends to look at www.mormon.org.uk. Will you do this? It'll make you feel happy and good! I promise! Do you want to feel happy and good? DO IT. :)

Love you.

Elder Humpherys



No comments:

Post a Comment