Thursday, April 17, 2014

"The gospel is not weight - it is wings! It carries us." Jean A. Stevens.

Well! This has been great.

I loved conference! It was truly inspiring. It really helped me out a lot and I KNOW  that this is Christ's church. 

I don't have much to say this week. Mainly because I am really tired and I am running out of time. But I love you all so much. You are all wonderful and I have just one invitation for all of you.. 

As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we should be striving to help our fellow men. I was inspired by conference and felt that we must be more loving to our brothers and sisters. Will you serve someone each day? It doesn't have to be a grand display of kindness. But, be thoughtful. A compliment, a kind gesture, a phone call, or maybe an invitation.. I promise you that as you make it a habit to serve other people and to SHOW them love, you will begin to understand and feel more deeply kind of love that our Saviour has for us. I promise. I know it to be true. 

I love you all,

Elder Humpherys
Me and the Sister Training Leaders. Sister Maurinokova (spelling?) is so kind! She is a great missionary.

Sister Matthews, Me and Sister Owens. Sister Matthews and I have been in the same zone our whole mission until now! So sad! She is a great friend.

Me and Elder Gourrat. He's hilarious!


Me and one of my good friends from Hungary!! and a demon dog. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment