Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Rubik's Cube Life for me

You know, I could never put Rubik's together! They are always a big puzzle and sometimes that is how life feels. Haha. You have a big crazy mash of things to do and sometimes you don't know how you are going to put everything together.. I do know that there is a pattern you can use to help you put a rubik's cube in the right state. WE also have a pattern to follow.. That is the life and teachings of Jesus Christ! True story.
I love my mission. Nothing much happened this week just pray for us! We definitely need it. I hope you are all doing well and I just know that good things come to those who wait! 

Love

Elder Humpherys 
So the 1st picture is me and Sister Matthews and sister Owens.. How funny is that. Sister MATTHEWs and Elder HUMPHERYS.. and Sisters Owens. :)
Then it is me and 2 wonderful sister missionaries that used to be in my district!

Then this crazy hair thing holding a door together!!!! I wonder where the head was?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment