Monday, April 28, 2014

Slippery Slugs...

So this week we were doing service for someone and we saw this GIANT slug. Oh my heavens, it was DISGUSTING. So, we tried to avoid it. We were painting a little shed and my companion stepped to the right and his foot landed right on the slug and he almost did the splits!! It was soooo funny. I have never heard of anyone slipping on a slug.
This week was so wonderful. We saw many miracles. One of our investigators told us, through his tears, how grateful he was for good people in his life. It touched my heart and I had to hold back tears myself. I wish all of you could be here. I can't really explain the full situation because it's personal to him.. but I am just so grateful to be laboring among these people at this time. I love them so much. Even when they reject us. 

I really love the gospel. I am so grateful for the testimony that I have been given through the power of the Holy Ghost. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here.

I love you all and you are all beautiful wonderful people!!! 

Thank you for all of your righteous examples. 

Elder Humpherys
How some days feel as a missionary.. hahaha soo funny.
Really rough toilet roll...... Ha.
chinese takeawwayyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment