Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting for Miracles to Happen!

Dear Everyone and Anyone,

I love missionary work. I love it. I love being in England. The members here are just simply amazing! The Whitefield Ward is so fantastic! I all ready love them so much. We went to a members house for tea last night. Mmmmmm.. It was so good. He was from Vietnam and he was so nice! He has the most contagious laugh and smile ever! His wife is the same as well. They both just had the opportunity to go through the temple together. So sweet. They can’t speak English super well but it’s part of what makes them so special! There broken English is so simple. I love it.

Not much to report on this week. I can’t write much because it takes forever to send pictures and I haven’t sent many for a while. I love where I am serving and I can’t wait to see miracles happen. Everyone should just do missionary work. It’s worth it!

Love,

Elder Humpherys 
The Hewitsons! I love them so much. Such a great family

Me and Bro. Crowder. He is HILARIOUS

Me and e. Peterson. ah. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment