Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Simply Sweet Serendipity- October 20, 2014

These are two of the most influential men in my whole entire life. I feel so blessed to have had time to snap this picture. I will never forget my two beloved mission presidents. They taught me about love, patience, kindness.. they have given me a strenthened desire to learn the gospel.. they and their wives have been like my mom and dad while i've been away from home. They take such good care of us (their 220 "children") haha. I hope to be like them one day. Strong priesthood men who love their God. Who serve others with every ounce of strength they have, who have strong families.. I just adore them. 

We had a chance to be a part of the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the chapel here in Ashton stake. Wow. I can't believe how much the people here had to do to just get a chapel built. They built most of these chapels themselves! I was able to sing "come thou fount" with a few other missionaries. It went well! 

I was able to go on exchange to whitefield! I got to see the branch family, the hughes, and Sister Smith! so many families that I loved when I served there! We had miralces! I was also able to go back to middleton which was fun! Good things. Good people. I love this life.
  #Happylife #hastenthework #grantuntomesuccess #mightyprayeristhekey

No comments:

Post a Comment