Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My life has been full of miracles.. Elder Humpherys (a little family history here) October 13, 2014

Wow. SO this week was amazing. I went on an exchange with the assistants, with Rochdale, and went to Wales, found some amazing people, and just overall had a great week.

I was planning the on Wednesday night and just really praying to know where to go. As I prayerfully studied the map I felt prompted to go to Greenacres.. then I found Broadbent Road! Now, for those who don't all ready know - my great x 3 granddad was born in Greenacres and his wife's maiden name was Broadbent! haha  Anyways, first person we talk to on the road ended up being interested and had  a Norwegian Ridgeback! FLIP.  It's a dog that hunts lions in South Africa. Woah. He actually new some Nields as well! So the power of prayer is real and so is the Spirit. 

Then I went to Wales for a baptism! 
My Brother Kris made the step. He is amazing. We know that we're going to be friends forever. He is such a spiritual giant! I wish you could all meet him. 

Look at that beautiful family. Wow. They are just amazing. The next Kris spoke at the missionary fireside which I was stunned! He was so nervous but you couldn't even tell! He got up and shared how he new the church was true and how his only hope in life now is to get sealed in the temple to Lou. His future wife! AMAZING. The best thing ever. This gospel is truly amazing. 

Love you all so much. 
Elder Humpherys

Be of good cheer.. the future is as bright as your faith. 

Hope on.




No comments:

Post a Comment