Monday, July 21, 2014

This mission is ulRICH with blessings ;)

President and Sister Ulrich are absolutely stunning! I love them so much. I am happy to be a missionary under their inspired leadership. They are so powerful and instantly made us feel like part of their family! I love them. I definitely miss President and Sister Preston but I know that these two are exactly what the mission needs. 

BIG NEWS: The iPads are coming - The iPads are coming! We are only a few short months from going online! Be prepared for some exciting things coming up! 


Anyways. I hope you know how much I love missionary work. I have had priceless opportunities since I have been here. I wouldn't change ONE SECOND of this for anything in the whole world. I love God and His children so much. 

Love,

Elder Humpherys 
This is Elder Kreepy

I am a nerd.

This is how Elder Cueva and I do companionship inventory






No comments:

Post a Comment