Monday, July 7, 2014

BLASTED with miracles falling from heaven! (June 30th)

So.. I have only been here in Wales about 1.5 weeks and I have just been BLASTED with miracles falling from Heaven!

We have an investigator named Laura who has been learning about the church for a long time.. anyways we were doing some tracting on Saturday during our 4-hour-finding and I felt prompted to try by a less active members house. So, we get to her street and decide to tract the street and the 3rd door we knocked on was LAURA'S DAUGHTER. So, we got to know her a bit and she said she would pray this week and ask God if she should listen to the lessons. It was so amazing. I just couldn't believe it.

We just went to Cafe Nero to teach a young man spanish and I met a girl while I was standing in line. She said she played guitar and we just jammed on the street. She has a youtube channel and it was way fun! Then we invited her to church and it was all super chill!

 I love being a missionary. My whole heart and soul is ingrained into this work. I am not perfect. Sometimes I make mistakes. But, I will always strive to be my best self and to do my best work! This is just such a wonderful feeling and I love being a missionary.

Well, that's all for this week!

Read Ether 12:27 and Mosiah 3:19 and ask yourself "what can I do to be a better person?"

Love,

Elder Humpherys

No comments:

Post a Comment