Monday, June 16, 2014

What a week! What a life! I feel, Let's See.. (June 2 2014)

Sooooo goood.


I loved this week. We had so many great things happen. 


First I just want to tell everyone that I love music. We had the opportunity to take one of our investigators to the performance "Lamb of God" in Manchester. WOW. It was so good. You can find the music on Spotify if you search for it. I absolutely loved it. 


You know what. Missions are so weird.. It's so hard for me to express my thoughts and feelings that I have into words. This is the HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life. In every aspect. I have been literally pushed to my limits. Sometimes it's almost to the point that I've gone dizzy! To an outsider's perspective the question may be asked "Why then, do you stay?" Because, I know that this is where God wants me to be. This is where my Father in Heaven has asked me to be and I greatly and gratefully accept his call. I labor for Christ. I am a laborer with Christ. Is there anything that could be more beautiful than bringing others to knowledge of the Lord and his merciful plan of Salavation? I dare you to think of something more marvelous. 


It is SO fulfilling. I am involved in the Work of Salvation. I get to speak to many people and I get to love many people. Such a grand opportunity! 

Anyways.. so ya. Here are some pictures! 

Saw this on the bus... Crazy..
View from my window.
Traveling to the lamb of god!

No comments:

Post a Comment