Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello World!

Today is a rainy England day! It is quite cold outside and I am absolutely knackered!! But I am soo happy. I love this gospel and I love being a representave of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Life couldn’t be any better. I know that this church is true and there is no one or nothing that will ever dissuade me from that belief! This week has been one of trying my testimony. Many people trying to “prove” me and our beliefs wrong. But, honestly.. I wish people would understand that this is not why I am here. We do not “prove” our beliefs to anyone. Know man on earth could ever try to take away that knowledge which God has given me in answer to my many prayers and many experiences. We simply share the gospel of Jesus Christ. We invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end! That is my purpose!
Okay, enough of that!

How is everybody! I thank you all who have sent me letters. They are the greatest boosters ever! I am so happy to hear from you all!

Okay so Monday was a quick p-day and ended at 3:00! But we still had a really good day and saw lots of good things happen!

Tuesday was Guy Fawkes Night and a Zone Meeting.. so we had no time to proselyte because we had to be in our flats by five. Needless to say it was a relaxing day.

Wednesday we taught a few people.. did some tracting. Same old. Same old. :)

Thursday I went on an exchange with the zone leader. It was so good. He helped me realize a lot of things! It was definitely what I needed. Elder Coleman is a great missionary! 

Saturday was Lee's Baptism! It was soooooo good! I loved it. I don't know if I will ever go back to Burnley now. I really hope I do.

Well, I love this gospel! I love this work! I love my life! I love you all! I love Jesus Christ. Let us all show our love for Him by feeding His sheep!
Love,
Elder Humpherys




 Don't have time for descriptions! Lee was baptised! HOORAY! I am so happy for him





A love note we found from a boy to girl! Haha. okay.. I know it shouldn't be funny.. but it's hilarious. We found it on the ground. It's funny how puppy love is the same no matter where you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment