Monday, January 26, 2015

Bittersweet Elder Humpherys in Liverpool Janurary 12, 2015

Well.. as transfers comes around the bend so does another farewell.. Goodbye Elder Sintim. He is one of the best companions I have ever had and I just feel soo lucky to have gotten to serve with him. He is wonderful and powerful missionary! I will miss him so much. We taught well together (I feel like I am writing and obituary) we had fun, and I we just were best friends. So a give a shout out to him!

My new companion is ELDER GREENHALGH! He is amazing. I am sooooo lucky to serve with him. He is a really good missionary and I thought I would never get to serve with him. He goes home this transfer.. I have never served with missionary going home before.. so this should be interesting!! 

PICTRUES.
The griffiths!! A wonderful family!! They are soooo amazing.. (sorry my shirt came untucked in the front. I was reallllyy full of delicious food..) 


​ This is at a Chinese buffet with the Parries. WOW! I looovvee this family as well. Jade is anxiously awaiting a mission call!! :)

​Christmas in Liverpool!! IT SNOOWWEEDD!! :D 

Me and my super hero Christmas stuff :) love it!! 

I am just so happy to be serving a mission and to be in Liverpool. I am really grateful for the person that this mission has help me become! Thank you God for helping me to be so happy!! 

Well.. I am starving and have to run! LOVE YOU ALL! 

Elder Humpherys

No comments:

Post a Comment