Monday, January 26, 2015

The Week of Champions! January 26, 2015

HELLO.

So, we are having sooo much fun!!! 
These are the Lenehans!! They are so amazing. We have been teaching them and answering their questions about the church and stuff. We will be giving them a church tour on tuesday! I am so excited. :) They are so fun. The girl next to me is like sabrina's twin!!! You can't tell in this picture but they are like IDENTICAL.


​This is what the inside of our car looks like!!! Crazy steering wheel on the other side! I know right??? 

This is a picture from transfer day. :) Two old missionaries who have now gone home. Elder Queresma (pronounced CHARISMA) and Elder De Ligne (DA LEEN) They are from England and Belgium. 

We have talked to so many people this week. I am soooo tired haha. Elder Greenhalgh and I stay up talking all time.. haha. Pillow talk is the best. But we have found a family that is soo kind. Then we have had some great tea appointments this week... I just love food so much more now that I am on this diet! haha.. It's crazy. When I started the transfer I was 18.5 stone now I am 17.9!! WOAH. That is like 9 lbs.. hahah. I think it was an accident! But I feel like I have more energy... 

Well... 
This is where I go to church.. sorry I didn't pick the program up on the floor :P 

Well.. love you loads!! 
ELDER HUMPHERYS

No comments:

Post a Comment