Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Hot. Hot. Hot.

There has been a heat wave in England! Seriously. There is such a great stench of sweat when we get on the bus...

I love it here. Things are going well. We have a new investigator named Wilf. He is so great. I hope things continue to go well with him. People still don't really want to talk to us but we are working on that.

I am grateful I bought a sidestrap bag because backpacks are no longer allowed in the mission.

We went and visited Karen's parents last night. They are so nice. I enjoy my visits with them. Karens father is one of the happiest old men I have ever met. I asked him to give me a big smile last night and he opened is mouth and gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen! 

Anyways, I am short on time again.. But know that I love this gospel. I know that it is true. Thank you for all the encouragement everyone! 

Love, 

Elder Humpherys. 

 A view from one of the members house

View from my back window

Companionship unity. Oh ya.

View from my front window

 A member has the hand of Sauron in his house.. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW THIS TO ARISSA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment